To view past events that happened after January 1, 2013, visit the "Events" calendar and use the back arrow to find previous events.
Prior to 2013 (around the time we consistently started using our new web site's really nice Events Calendar), you can find past events on this page.
1. paper entry
Deadline: Sept. 7, 2012
Download the form (pdf) here and return completed form to:
5 Caraway Ct.
Clifton Park, NY 12065
2. online via this link: http://www.active.com/5k-race/clifton-park-ny/run-for-life-to-benefit-hannahs-hope-fund-2012
Closes Sept. 14, 2012 at 11:59 p.m.
3. in person/last chance entry
(Late registration fees apply)
Sept. 14, 2012 4-7 p.m. Powers Pub
Sept. 16, 2012 8-9:30 a.m. Race Location
5 Caraway Court Clifton Park, New York
2 mile Walk for Hope Individual $20.00
5k Run for Life Individual $25.00
Kids Fun Run Individual $10.00 Run for Life couch to 6 week 5k training program Minimum fundraising goal (Registration included) $150.00
Want to create a team to help with fundraising for this event? Click here.
3rd Annual Snowball Softball Tournament to benefit HHF for GAN
Thank you to all the players, volunteers and coordinators who made this fun filled day tons of fun and for raising over $5000 for our mission!
Saturday, February 25th, 2012 - Glens Falls, NY ~ Crandall Park (click here for directions)
Agroup of amazing people - Angels - are hosting the 3rd annual “Angels in the Outfield Snowball Softball Tournament” in Glens Falls, NY (Crandall Park) to benefit Hannah’s Hope Fund, which is the only organization in the world focused on finding a treatment for Giant Axonal Neuropathy (GAN).
We need your help! Please consider sponsoring Angels in the Outfield to benefit Hannah’s Hope Fund, while at the same time promoting your organization with the very passionate Angels in your community.
There will be ‘DAY OF” recognition of your support at this freezing, fun filled tournament!
Levels of Sponsorships:
- $200Co-ed Team (max of 15 teams)
- $150Snowball Softball Base Sponsor
- $250Snowball Softball Field Sponsor
- $500Snowball Softball Golden Glove
- $1000 Snowball Softball Homerun
We also ask that you consider donating IN-KIND items and services for our silent auctions.
Pre and Post Game events to ‘warm up and support their efforts are:
- February 23rd (Thursday) at JP Bruno’s with ‘special Angel’ waitresses with proceeds & tips to benefit HHF.
- February 24th (Friday) BRACKET PARTY at the Bullpen to review the rules, team placement and distribution of team shirts.
- February 25th (Saturday) Snowball softball at Crandall Park followed by the AFTER GAME warm up at the Bullpen w/ drink specials for players wearing provided wristbands!
- Visit the community page on Facebook – Angels in the Outfield Co-ed Snowball Softball Tournament Or contact: Kelly Obermayer (518-742-0848), Director of Development/Hannah’s Hope or Kate Cochran (518 798 7574), Volunteer.
1st Annual Pub Crawl post the poster attached to this email with the follow thanks before the poster. Fun was had by all as, we crawled the streets of Saratoga NY to benefit HHF.
Just over $4000 was raised in support of HHF. Thank you especially to Stella Albanese from initiating and coordinating the new event for HHF.
Thank you to all who attending the Pancake Breakfast today at St. Edward's in Clifton Park, a special thank you to all the volunteers and especially the Knights of Columbus. Thank you for making HHF a part of your day. Your support through a portion of the ticket purchase, our 50/50 and the silent auctions goes a long way in bringing us closer to the cure. Together we are making a difference in the Fight again GAN!
All the Children with GAN!
Pancake Breakfast to benefit Hannah’s Hope Fund and the Knights of Columbus:
St. Edward The Confessor Church
569 Clifton Park Center Road
Clifton Park, NY 12065-4838
May 6, 2012 8am – 2 pm